Us

Us

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Resurrection Sunday!

Im not sure how we had all eyes open and even our blind little Nakita at age 16 seemed to stare at the blinking camera! Thomas looks like he may have just seen Jesus or someone has taken him by surprise!

Oh man! Moose had his eyes shut!

What in this world would I ever do without my best friend. God, I love this man!

She is still my little baby! Call her otherwise and you will be corrected!

God always has a better plan. Can you imagine them apart? Not me.
Big brother is always a target for a smooch!
I asked them to be serious. 
Faith enjoys the spring!
Thomas was a great artist in picking the flowers and preparing his creation eggs!
Faith asked me when she could eat it! Hilarious!
To God be the Glory! He has Risen!
focused...


Oh the adoration of a little girl for her father. I praise God for this relationship!










No comments:

Post a Comment