Us

Us

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Missing China

Hello readers! Yes I am afraid I am here again to squeeze you into my little world that is always focused on the passion Jesus Christ has placed in my heart...orphans. You caught  me at nap time blogging and even when my little ones sleep I miss them.

 I also miss the kids we left behind. Yes, we. We, being the extremely wealthy American family that adopted two kiddos last Christmas. We, being the employed husband and wife, daughter and son to the most high King of Kings. We, being the healthy, capable family with spare rooms, seats at the table and room on the couch. I write from a heart of conviction. Im not yelling at all. Im just heart broken. 
  When the world gets quiet ( nap time ) and the Lord pulls me close in worship, Bible study and thought I just can't help myself. Wealthy eh? Capable eh? Yes. Compared to so many in the world I am sure we are all these things. Maybe not by American comparison but to the world....to the orphan...to my Jesus...YES!  

So many people have written if they could only afford to adopt...if they only had the time...if they knew all the medical needs...if...if...if.

The sad part is most replies are from Christians.
Ouch.
You see, I think you better remember who created you and what you were created for! God has your back! He loves you and is going to provide! Remember Mary? She gave birth in a stable! It may not have been The White Swan Hotel in China but HE provided!

Stop counting your pennies and lean into him who knows your needs and loves you to DEATH. Even DEATH on a cross. If you want to adopt, money is not going to stand in your way.

Medical needs may be too much for Jesus to help you with though. Wait a minute. Remember Jesus had an incredible ministry of healing! You have the GREATEST physician ever! Im not joking, He can heal and He is so good to heal wonderfully! Let go and let God on this one! He is better at it anyway!







So, that is all I have really been led to blog about today. It just seems those two reasons keep stopping people from introducing Jesus to orphans through the love of a family. I know it is all really scary but God is REALLY BIGGER THAN THOSE REASONS. 

I dare you to move. So many just stand still. So many wait.
Love,
Jamie





No comments:

Post a Comment