Us

Us

Monday, April 21, 2014

Time to be content..

In adoption and life we can struggle with the desire for MORE! In the beginning of our adoption the Lord so generously spoke to my heart through His word about contentment. Even in adoption. While it is a good thing, I must not make it an idol. God should always be my FIRST LOVE, in everything and over everyone. Again during the wait I have slipped very casually into this struggle. I want to change the world for Jesus! First though, I must remember that in all circumstances, I need to be content. God is my peace, not tasks, not salvations, not people, not adoptions, not volunteering, not gifts, not donations, not stuff, not favor or good works. 

Are you struggling with contentment on your journey? 

Listen to the sermon below

  
and read 

1 Timothy 6:3-21

Love and Glory to Christ,
Marcos, Jamie, Samuel, Lana and Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment