Us

Us

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Time to Trust

God is generous!



In an effort to keep everyone updated we are waiting on the...

#1 Homestudy approval by our state. ( prayer partners, please pray on this now, thank you!)
#2 Our application for our I800A, which we cant apply for until we get our #1 up there...
#3 Dossier ( big stack of official documents, including birth records, background checks, income, fingerprints...etc) to be completely stamped and sealed by our state and Chinese consulate in Chicago
( I have finished all of these except, I need to wait on #1 and #2 up there )
#4 Dossier checked by our amazing agency CCAI
#5 Dossier sent to China!
#6 Fees paid
#7 Logged in. Now in China's hands ( our spot in the line) to process and wait for...
#8 The call to travel
#9 Visas, Flights and total fees acquired and paid.
#10 Go get our God given Lana and Zee!!!!!
#11 Lots of official snuggling, getting to know you, visiting orphanages and paper work in China!
#12 Travel home and begin the journey that is adoption...Praise God!

We have 3,000.00 in gifts of partnership with approximately 42,000.00 to go..

    This is not a perfectly detailed list but I felt it may help you to see where we are in the process. More importantly, I wanted to post about the wait. Trust has been the overwhelming reminder from Christ as I enter into His word. During prayer and in worship, He keeps telling me to Trust Him. This morning, I came across this scripture while reading aloud Psalms. I am not posting these details to boast. I had to read the book of Psalms out loud to keep my mind and heart from wandering from focus on "life stuff and self" and stay focused on God's real promises and not my sinful doubts and fears!

  Psalm 40:4-5

Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust,
who does not look to the proud,
 to those who turn aside to false Gods.

Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done.
 The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare.


God has done wonders in our lives as a family and individuals. We must pull in close and Trust him as we pray, work and even wait on many details.

To God be the Glory in every moment of this life....

With great Love and appreciation,
 Jamie






1 comment:

  1. praying for you all, dear Marcos and Jamie. We love your sweet, growing family!

    ReplyDelete