Us

Us

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Faith like a child





 Merry Christmas everyone! We apologize for our delay in blogging! There have been many events i have archived here thanks to our digital camera. I have scrolled through photos for inspiration as to what I would like to write. I have been praying and hoping the Lord would lift your spirits through my words but Im afraid I come to you with a heavy heart.  The recent news of possible ban on adoptions from Russia just has me using every minute of quiet time with my heart kneeled to my King of Kings..hoping this law will not pass. Will you pray with me? Will you consider approaching Christ in humility as we ask for mercy and hope in the lives of these children waiting in Faith for their new family?




1 comment:

  1. So sad...but continuing to prepare our fields as we wait for rain. Praying without even being able to put words to the prayers.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete