Us

Us

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Birthday Celebration!

I have a weakness for my husband and Cake in the same room ever since our wedding day!

I deserved the retaliation since I did strike first!

Yes it was yummy!

Samuel's mentors and friends Josiah and Kasey Damery..young... beautifully married and a huge blessing to us and our son!

Let the bowling begin!

Creative techniques by Miss Kendall!

Dalton, Myles, Leah, Samuel and Adi surprised by their bowling scores!

Samuel and his "little sister" Adi!

Samuel in conversation with his  brothers in the Lord Myles and Josiah!

Myles always at work ministering to everyone and making us all laugh!

Light them up Samuel! You are 15!

Best shot! Kendall cranks out a football whistle during the Happy Birthday song!

After we finished we shouted," Samuel...BLOW out the candles!!"

Two kids with a life full of miracles and Grace from God. Samuel talks to Dalton while eating his cake.

What a generous God to give Myles to our son as a freind.

Uncle Paul always mentoring our kiddo to learn more! He is a treasure!

Josiah and Samuel. That smile on Samuel's face reveals just how much Josiah has Blessed our son!

Steven was Samuel's first friend and fishing buddy and still an incredible one!

Dad Marcos and Samuel

Jun Jun and Samuel. Jun Jun was at Samuel's party last year that we celebrated even before Samuel came home! 


Chad, also Samuel's first friend in the USA because he is awesome!

Almost the whole Schultz family! The love they have for God is evident and poured out on our kiddo almost daily in works and prayer!

Leah being scooped up by Samuel! Leah was another first friend and faithful giver to bring Samuel home! I love her like the little sister I never had!!!

Steven gets a lift too!

Our sweet kiddo loving on Chad!

Professor Marcos is caught trying to pass off the cake to our Gracie Barra Family!




Master Of The Turnaround

Lord, I thank You for TURNING this situation around for my deliverance! You are my Master of the Turnaround!

Philippians 1:19 NIV – “for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus
 Christ, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME SHALL TURN for my deliverance.
Lord, I thank You for making this TURN OUT to advance the Gospel!

Philippians 1:12 NIV - “Now I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to ADVANCE THE GOSPEL.”

Lord, I thank You that I have come through fire and water, but You are BRINGING ME OUT into a spacious and wealthy place!

Psalm 66:12 KJV – “...we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

Lord, I thank You for redeeming me and calling me by name... so this water cannot overwhelm me and this fire cannot touch me!

Isaiah 43:1-2 KJV – “... Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Lord, I thank You for TURNING this CURSE into a BLESSING!

Nehemiah 13:2b KJV – “...howbeit our God TURNED the curse into a blessing!”

Lord, I thank You for TURNING what people intended for harm into GOOD.

Genesis 50:20 NIV - You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Lord, I thank You that despite all these things, OVERWHELMING VICTORY IS MINE IN CHRIST!

Romans 8:37 NLT – “No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.”

© 2010 Dr. Dan Cheatham, www.devotional.net, www.wordoftruthhuntsville.org

No comments:

Post a Comment