Us

Us

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A waiting room filled with new parents!

Milkshakes and a view!


On the eve of our departure I would like to back up a bit and tell you about the final appointment Samuel and I attended before we could fly home to the beautiful USA! The American Embassy here in Moscow requires parents adopting to obtain a Visa and interview for their newest family members to fly to their home. So, Samuel and I guided by friends visited each window, paid our fees and took a seat to wait for our short interview. Then so did others. Three separate families adopting some sweet babies immediately bonded and began talking about the development and personality of each little one. 

My heart just smiled. I thought to myself, "Wow, my kiddo can do all those things and more!"As they talked about what the kids like to eat and how they played, I felt the glow of a new mom and was content in my conversation to my heavenly Father at how proud I was of my new son! 

  Adopting an older child is incredible! Our son is a Blessing! His future will be one of Blessing!

Some things we have enjoyed together......

taking silly pictures....

shopping for gifts.....

eating out with friends......

finding creative work out space....

No comments:

Post a Comment