Us

Us

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Beloved

Father and son
 

This morning God took me for a walk and spoke to my heart and I would like to share it with so many of you. Despite all that God has brought us through, I discovered that I have little confidence in my heavenly Father. As I pondered the early morning heat and walked the very awake puppy around the block I was doing my best to pray over each event of the day. I was so careful not to miss these precious early moments of quiet time with God to seek and speak with Him. Or was I? In the middle of my LIST, I could hear ,
"You have no confidence in me."

 I realized I didn't! What is it about me and maybe many people that we fret and worry while we pray? God says in His word...


Proverbs 16:3-4 Depend on the Lord in whatever you do and your plans will succeed. The Lord makes everything go as He pleases.


 Im so glad, my first Love has a plan for our family despite my fretful and sinful heart! Im so glad that even in His great power and might that He gently reminds me that I need to change! What a loving Father. I have included some photos below of the many times that these prayers have been answered even when my confidence failed. God is so gracious! Enjoy!

Men with great hearts for God and family that will support our son!

Family that prays and loves our new son so much!

A generous attitude towards others!

People who never gave up on bringing him home!

A bond only Jesus Himself could create, Oh how Great is our God!

A sharp mind full of creativity!

My dearest love who really held me up and supported me through and even now of course!



A warm homecoming for Papa

Incredible support and Love form our Friends and Family at 11:30 PM!

Flags and cookies for our newest American!







1 comment:

  1. That is amazing!!! Such a dream come true!!!!!

    ReplyDelete