Us

Us

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Time to have some fun

      In October of 2009 I walked through the cold snow by Moscow University with a very special kiddo at my side. He launched a snow ball into the bright winter son and waited for its decent. After what seemed like quite a long time, it came hurdling back to the ground and he kicked it clear across the grounds. I was impressed. I took a try but couldn't seem to find my snowball after I launched it into the sun. We laughed.

 Samuel has great talent and so many gifts from God. You can imagine how much Marcos and I longed just to take a walk, play a game of hoops or anything over the wait and distance! We were so excited to play anything at all with our new son!

   Our host loaned us a basketball and samuel tried on the new shorts, t-shirt ( Emily take a look) and tennis shoes (Adam check it out). They fit pretty good and we ourselves launched out of the apartment giddy! Forget the elevator, we took the stairs!  So, here are some shots and we hope you enjoy seeing our beautiful son in his first ever game with his papa. I know for me being behind the lens, it was a gift from God I will never forget. A first for our family.










Psalm 65:5

  You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, oh God our savior. You are the hope of everyone on earth, even those who sail on distant seas.

(  reminds me of Orphans in distant countries)

You formed the mountains by your power and armed yourself with mighty strength. You quieted the raging oceans with their pounding waves and silenced the shouting of the nations. 

(do you remember  turmoil in International adoptions the past year in relations between USA and Russia? God settled that storm. )

Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders. From where the sun rises to where it sets, YOU INSPIRE SHOUTS OF JOY.

( Thank you God, for our sons shouts of joy during a simple game of basketball with his papa! Thank you God for your power over such distance! You are so awesome! )

-Amen ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment