Us

Us

Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Im not tall and i'm not short."


 (photo in Juarez Mexico at a Children's village)

 Today my beloved Marcos opened his email to find an email from our son! After no news since Christmas Day you can imagine our joy! In a previous email followed by several e-cards to mark his Special Day we had asked for his height,weight and shoe size? Well, we now know exactly two out of three! The best part is the revelation of his height ! He is my height....5'3! He weighs 108 pounds and Marcos said we will surely help him gain a few if I keep up this cooking streak I have been on!

  An email like this is such simple news but it means God is looking out for our son everyday. It means he is growing into a young man and responding to questions. It is really a gift for us and our family to have any connection or communication with him while we wait. The grace God has poured out over my life with brain surgeries, mission journeys, a failed marriage and countless miracles is really only the beginning! Marcos can see it too and its a moment we cant take for granted! Thank you for your prayers. It was great to hear from our son!  It is incredible to see God work through this adoption!

Jeremiah 1:5

"Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you son.......

No comments:

Post a Comment