Us

Us

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A day in the Son




Hello everyone. Today was cool. It was warm outside enough for a walk or stroll but it was also a very, "cool" day. Today we got an email from our son! How cool is that?! Before I share what it said I want to ask you something. Will you imagine with me that tomorrow when you wake up your whole life will change? I need you to close your eyes and decide that tomorrow you will choose the one thing that will change everything. I will tell you what that is in just a minute..here is the letter...


 Dear mum and Dad,

    Hi Mom and Dad as you have dealings, how are you? I'm all right we also have snow and ice on roads make it hard to walk. I'm bored and want to see you sooner. Hello everyone, I miss you. I love you very much.

your son,
 -----

 Come to Church with us tomorrow. Or ask God to draw close to you now, believe in His love, power to forgive you and heal you. I want everything for my friends and that everything can only be found in a relationship with Jesus.


 Today is your day in the Son.

John3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

-Love Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment