Us

Us

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Waiting and praying



Jeremiah 1:5

"Before I shaped you in the womb,  I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had Holy plans for you; A prophet to the nations-that's what I had in mind for you."

Hello Faithful friends and family! We would like you to know that all our documents were submitted on last Saturday and we have gone almost one full week......without a (whisper) peep! So, we wait in confidence that the authority and power of our Lord has seen to it that each piece was a winner! Hopefully soon we will get news of a court date to go and meet our sweet son in Russia!

   It has also been very quiet at The Barros house which can bring a rush of wonder when someday will we have so many children that we actually long for "quiet" my friends with children so often comment on? I digress. In the mean time my beloved and I have found great joy in being a voice and help to so many silenced by abortion. Its a personal issue for us since our small business pays taxes that aid in many ways to provide the service of abortion in Illinois. Often and surely selfish we wonder why its so hard to adopt and mourn the many that could have been in loving arms of families had their life not been so interrupted.

  It is also personal because I watched a dear friend struggle with the effects of abortion and I will never forget her pain. God is forgiving and gracious but I also believe when there is a wrong in this world we should not keep silent. We should stand up and not be afraid to say what we believe is right or wrong. Then we need to act in Faith, Love and courage to pursue change.

   Below and above are some pictures of the right to life ralley in Springfield at our beautiful capitol. It was a moving and healing experience for many. No condemnation came from our very real and abortion survivor key note speaker. She laid her life out for us to see and painfully urged woman to take back the freedom of giving LIFE.

    Oh and I gotta say I am BLESSED! There was a football game for the Bears on this day and my husband doesn't care about football so of course he was by my side. I love him so very much, what a treasure from God!




No comments:

Post a Comment