Us

Us

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Provision and climbing Faith





Provision and climbing Faith

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

God given family and friends

 50,000 dollars is a great deal of money and as we once thought and often still revisit...how do we come up with that kind of money? A few weeks ago Marcos and I were desperately praying that Visas would be constructed in time for us to see and fulfill our required visit to Russia. They are now in our possession. A few weeks ago we sat and counted change as we began to print letters asking people to give and be partners to help us bring Samuel home. I fretted over my inability to ask in person when although I was accustomed to asking for orphans..this one was personal. I pleaded for God to give me wisdom and inspire greater encouragement so we could ask. I also asked He would remove Pride that gets in the way when there is need and we fail to ask. We now ( total will be submitted by New Years ) have almost 1,000 because my Best Friend Keri..asked for us. Our students and instructors asked for us...so many did what I was so fearful to do. Our Faith just keeps climbing and yes its only the beginning but when so very many are doing so incredibly much its hard to not celebrate despite the distance remaining. We cannot keep quiet, we must scream..Thank you Lord for looking out for Samuel and us as you always have, thank you for incredible partners, friends, silent givers and family helping this very moment and providing what to us seems impossible at first and as each day passes increases in possibility!


Gracie Barra Family ( everyone in this total ) $831
Mulenex Family $250
Harris Family $280
Eddie Mesa $15
Nick Harris $5
Abby Harris $5
Grandpa Smith  
Scott and Kim $ 100
Dupree Family $200
Greg and Mona Crawford $125
more updates to come...i just wanted to say Thank you! Sorry this is so late..I had the Flu for Christmas and am now into the healing coughing stage ( : I love you guys ( : God Bless you and Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment